We’re Hiring! | Paid Search Account ManagerBook a Free Consultation ▸
Epic Notion is a digital marketing, design and development agency. We blend strategic thinking with creativity and the latest technology to help our clients engage customers in new, exciting and profitable ways. Our team of talented marketers, designers and developers are passionate about building brands and connecting people. We’re currently looking for a Paid Search Account Manager with strong Google AdWords, Bing and Paid Social Advertising experience to join our team. As a member of Epic Notion you have the opportunity to work with fun, talented and creative people on a wide range of projects.
The ideal candidate must have a positive attitude, a passion for keeping up with trends and the ability to operate on a tactical level.
- Creation, management and ongoing optimization of paid search, remarketing and display campaigns.
- Landing page testing, analysis and adjustment to improve conversion rate.
- Setting up and running Paid Social Advertising campaigns for Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and others.
- Reporting and analytics, including data analysis and creating monthly performance reports.
- Become an expert in our industry. Understand the hot issues, new technologies and developments.
- Build client relationships based on proactive communication, accountability and transparency.
- 2+ years Paid Search marketing experience
- Google AdWords Certification
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Marketing Degree preferred
- Working knowledge of SEO
- Must possess analytical and critical thinking skills as well as creative problem skills
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player
- Takes accountability and ownership of his/her own work
- A great team that values talent, integrity, hard work and family.
- Flexible work schedule with vacation days, paid Holidays and personal/sick days.
- Company matched 401(k).
- Continuing education and skills training opportunities.
- Collaborative, creative office environment in desirable Southend in Charlotte, NC.
Please send introductory email and resume via attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.